Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Media Alert

Hey everybody - I know I've been MIA for the past few days, but for those who don't know I've been glow-basking.

Anyway, as the title intimates, this is a quick media alert. Charles Wang will be on WFAN tomorrow at around 9 AM to speak about tonight's draft lottery and the Lighthouse with Boomer and Carton. Boomer Esiason really impressed me with the way he handled the Tom Suozzi interview, and I anticipate that he will be just as good with Charles Wang.

Click here to listen online, for those of you who will not have access to a radio.

New post is coming tomorrow - I received the Town of Hempstead's form letter that they've been sending to everyone supporting the Lighthouse, and you really have to see it.

And for those of you who believe in miracles, check this out:


Blogger's Note: No, I don't know how BU's 2nd goal went in either. Also, my seats were right above the net where all the action happened.

Please share your thoughts in comments. Petition. Email Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers